Successor-in-Interest (Type 6 Parent Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Successor-in-Interest (Type 6 Parent Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Successor-in-Interest (Type 6 Parent Clinical Trial Optional): The National Institutes of Health (NIH) hereby notify grantee organizations holding specific types of NIH grants, listed in the full Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), that applications for change of grantee organization status, often referred to in this announcement as Successor-In-Interest, may be submitted in response to this FOA. Applications for change of grantee organization status are considered prior approval requests (as described in Section 18.104.22.168 of the NIH Grants Policy Statement) and will be routed for consideration directly to the Grants Management Specialist named in the current award. Although successor-in-interest requests may be submitted through this FOA, there is no guarantee that an award will be transferred to the new organization. All applicants are encouraged to discuss potential requests with the awarding IC before submission.
|Federal Grant Title:||Successor-in-Interest (Type 6 Parent Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Food and Nutrition Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-18-589|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.077, 93.113, 93.121, 93.142, 93.143, 93.172, 93.173, 93.213, 93.233, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.281, 93.282, 93.286, 93.307, 93.310, 93.313, 93.350, 93.351, 93.352, 93.361, 93.389, 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396, 93.397, 93.398, 93.399, 93.701, 93|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 25th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 25th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||January 26th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||January 26th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||March 2nd, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 26th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...