Sustainable Access for Expanded Voluntary Medical Male circumcision (VMMC) Services (SAFE)
The summary for the Sustainable Access for Expanded Voluntary Medical Male circumcision (VMMC) Services (SAFE) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sustainable Access for Expanded Voluntary Medical Male circumcision (VMMC) Services (SAFE): The United States Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania is seeking a local partner to implement a ‘Sustainable Access for Expanded Voluntary Medical Male circumcision (VMMC) Services (SAFE)' activity in Iringa, Njombe, Morogoro, Tabora and Singida. The aim of SAFE is to expand access to high quality lifelong biomedical interventions that will avert new HIV infections among young boys and men. For more information see the attachement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Sustainable Access for Expanded Voluntary Medical Male circumcision (VMMC) Services (SAFE)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam (USAID-TAN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SOURCES-SOUGHT-NOTICE-2018|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 15th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 15th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||November 2nd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||November 2nd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||December 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 2nd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Local Tanzania Entities.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- RAMADHANI SELEMANI
Official E-mail address.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam
- • Request for Information - USAID/Tanzania Community Social Welfare System Strengthening Pro...
- • Resilient Natural Resources Governance
- • Women's Empowerment Activity
- • Tanzania Improved Nutrition for Better Life
- • Tanzania Multi-sectoral Nutrition Activity