Systematic Characterization of Genomic Variation on Genomic Function and Phenotype (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Systematic Characterization of Genomic Variation on Genomic Function and Phenotype (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Systematic Characterization of Genomic Variation on Genomic Function and Phenotype (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): FOA seeks applications to experimentally correlate variants with effects on genomic function. This will be accomplished by performing systematic perturbation; collecting data on the effects of non-coding and protein-coding genomic variation on molecular, cellular, and organismal phenotypes; generating a catalog of these variant effects; and assisting in a group predictive modeling effort using the data. Centers funded through this initiative will become part of the Impact of Genomic Variation on Function Consortium. As members of this Consortium, mapping centers will be expected to work closely with one another and other Consortium components to accelerate understanding of how genomic variation impacts human health and disease through the coordination of data collection strategies and analyses.
|Federal Grant Title:||Systematic Characterization of Genomic Variation on Genomic Function and Phenotype (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HG-20-043|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 4th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 4th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||August 3rd, 2020|
|Creation Date:||August 3rd, 2020|
|Archive Date:||December 10th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 4th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Developing Predictive Models of the Impact of Genomic Variation on Function (U01 Clinical ...
- • Single-cell Profiling of Regulatory Element and Gene Activity in Relationship to Genome Fu...
- • Defining Genomic Influence on Gene Network Regulation (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Genomic Variation and Function Data and Administrative Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical T...
- • Investigator-Initiated Research on Genetic Counseling Processes and Practices (R01, Clinic...
- • Near-Term Technology Development for Genome Sequencing - SBIR (R43/R44)
- • Near-Term Technology Development for Genome Sequencing - STTR (R41/R42)
- • Revolutionary Genome Sequencing Technologies - The $1000 Genome - SBIR (R43/R44)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...