TB Elimination and Laboratory
The summary for the TB Elimination and Laboratory grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
TB Elimination and Laboratory: The purpose of the program is to support the efforts of state and local health departments to prevent, control, and eventually eliminate TB in the United States. The program consists of three focuses: (1) TB Prevention and Control; (2) Regional TB Training and Medical Consultation Centers; and (3) TB Public Health Laboratories. The estimated funding date is January 1, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||TB Elimination and Laboratory|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA05003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Project Grants and Cooperative Agreements for Tuberculosis Control Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 26, 2004 Applications must be received by the|
|Posted Date:||May 27, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Aug 25, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$87,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$18,460,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||68|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by the health departments of states, territories, and the cities of Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, and San Francisco.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement
- • Accelerating the Prevention and Control of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs and TB in the U.S.-A...
- • Strengthening Collaboration Between TB Control Programs and Affiliated Partners in the Uni...
- • Improving Effectiveness of the Tuberculosis Prevention and Control Programs in Resource Li...
- • Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement (CoAg)
- • Cooperative Agreement to the Medical Research Council (MRC) of South Africa for TB Control...
- • International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (IUATLD): Improving the Effectiv...
- • Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreements
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2