The summary for the TEST grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the National Coordinator, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
|Federal Grant Title:||TEST|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the National Coordinator (HHS-OS-ONC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NAP-AX-18-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 28th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 28th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||March 22nd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||March 22nd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 27th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 20th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • Measuring Progress Regarding Interoperability through Individuals' Access and Use of their...
- More Grants from the Office of the National Coordinator
- • Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program
- • Trusted Exchange Framework and Common Agreement - Recognized Coordinating Entity (RCE) Coo...
- • Enhancing the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Standard to Support U.S. Int...
- • Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology
- • Closing the Gap between Standards Development and Implementation-Maturing the Consolidated...