TSP for Conservation Nutrient Management Plans
The summary for the TSP for Conservation Nutrient Management Plans grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Georgia State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
TSP for Conservation Nutrient Management Plans: The NRCS is seeking assistance from eligible applicants to contribute and partner in the development of Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plans in the Satilla, Altamaha, Canoochee, and Ogeechee River Watersheds through the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP). Applicants will provide technical assistance to producers in the development of comprehensive nutrient management plans (CNMP) for poultry producers. The applicants will work with producers to collect producer field data that will in turn be processed by the applicant in the NRCS office to produce the final CNMP. Applicants will coordinate and communicate with conservationists, engineers, customers and other NRCS personnel and partners. All assistance provided must meet USDA standards and specifications as set forth in Departmental manuals, handbooks, and Field Office Technical Guide which include conservation planning, conservation practice application, and other areas of technical assistance. The applicant(s) shall prepare guidance to Landowners/Producers for the application of poultry litter and other on-farm organic waste products as appropriate. Technical assistance includes but is not limited to; field investigations, maps, data gathering, assembling of documents as required for CNMP content, and entering of plans, data, and progress reporting in the NRCS field office conservation planning and progress reporting system.
|Federal Grant Title:||TSP for Conservation Nutrient Management Plans|
|Federal Agency Name:||Georgia State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-GA-06-11|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 03, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jun 02, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 02, 2006|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility for this funding is limited to state, local and Indian tribal governments, including conservation districts who are certified technical service providers, capable of providing support in the State of Georgia. Certified Technical Services Providers wishing to submit an application in response to this announcement may partner with local conservation districts to which application for assistance is directed. Successful applicants shall apply for system access by following the instructions in the Georgia Standard Operating Procedures guide.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Louis Hendricks
Phone 706 546-2018 firstname.lastname@example.org Email
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Georgia State Office
- • GA Conservation Innovation Grant -2014
- • Enhancing Program Delivery in Georgia
- • Conservation Innovative Grant 2013
- • Wetland Reserve Program (WRP) monitoring
- • Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) Restoration