Targeted Capacity Expansion-Peer-to-Peer (Short Title: TCE-PTP)
The summary for the Targeted Capacity Expansion-Peer-to-Peer (Short Title: TCE-PTP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Adminis, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Targeted Capacity Expansion-Peer-to-Peer (Short Title: TCE-PTP): The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) is accepting applications for fiscal year (FY) 2016 Targeted Capacity Expansion-Peer-to-Peer (Short Title: TCE-PTP) grants. The purpose of this program is to expand and enhance service capacity through the provision of peer recovery support services for those individuals with substance use disorders (SUDs) and their family members. It is the expectation that those with lived experience will play an integral role in the design, development, and implementation of this program. A primary program objective is to help achieve and maintain recovery and improve the overall quality of life for those being served. This is assessed through increased abstinence from substance use, employment, housing stability, social connectedness, decreased criminal/juvenile justice involvement, and increased indicators of successful recovery and enrollment in education, vocational training, and/or employment.
|Federal Grant Title:||Targeted Capacity Expansion-Peer-to-Peer (Short Title: TCE-PTP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Adminis|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||TI-16-008|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services_Projects of Regional and National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 15, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 15, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Dec 10, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Dec 10, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Mar 16, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$13,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are domestic public and private nonprofit entities, tribal and urban Indian organizations, and/or community- and faith-based organizations that are organizations comprised of, led, and governed by people in recovery from substance use disorders. These organizations directly provide recovery support services and are eligible as Recovery Community Organizations (RCOs). RCOs are independent organizations with nonprofit status. The RCO must have a governing board comprised of at least 50 percent of people in recovery from substance use disorders (SUDs), and family members of people in recovery. Eligibility as a RCO must be assured through a signed Certificate of Eligibility (see Appendix IV). The Certificate of Eligibility certifies that the organization is led and governed by representatives of local SUD recovery communities, and that the organization has a demonstrated history and expertise in peer-led recovery support services. The Certificate of Eligibility must be submitted in Attachment 5 of the application or the application will be screened out and will not be reviewed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Targeted Capacity Expansion-Peer-to-Peer (Short Title: TCE-PTP)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eileen Bermudez
Office of Financial Resources, Division of Grants Management
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
1 Choke Cherry Road
Rockville, Maryland 20857
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Adminis. 240-276-1135
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative - Category III - Community Treatment and Servic...
- • National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative - Category II
- • Recovery Community Services Program
- • Grants for the Benefit of Homeless Individuals
- • Expansion of Practitioner Education
- • Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Targeted Areas of Need
- • State Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment Coordination
- • Circles of Care III: Tribal Infrastructure Grants for Transforming Behavioral Health Servi...
- More Grants from the Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Adminis
- • Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment Grants (Short Title: SBIRT)
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support the Establishment of a Southeast Asia Regional HIV Addict...
- • Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program
- • Suicide Prevention Lifeline Crisis Center Follow-Up
- • Statewide Family Network Program