Targeted Capacity Expansion (TCE) of Methamphetamine and Inhalant Prevention Interventions and/or Infrastructure Development
The summary for the Targeted Capacity Expansion (TCE) of Methamphetamine and Inhalant Prevention Interventions and/or Infrastructure Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the Administrator, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Targeted Capacity Expansion (TCE) of Methamphetamine and Inhalant Prevention Interventions and/or Infrastructure Development: The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Center for Substance Abuse Prevention is accepting applications for fiscal year 2003 for cooperative agreements to conduct targeted capacity expansion of methamphetamine and inhalant prevention interventions and/or infrastructure development. Est. Funds for FY 2003: $4 million Est. No. of Awards: 14 awards in FY 2003. The average annual award will range from $300,000 to $350,000 in total costs (direct and indirect). Actual funding levels will depend on the availability of funds. Applications with proposed budgets that exceed $350,000 will be returned without review. Project period: Up to 3 years, with annual continuations depending on availability of funds and progress achieved.
|Federal Grant Title:||Targeted Capacity Expansion (TCE) of Methamphetamine and Inhalant Prevention Interventions and/or Infrastructure Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the Administrator|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SP03-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services_Projects of Regional and National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 23, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Mar 24, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jun 22, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jun 22, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Morey, Rich, Webmaster, Phone 301-443-8561, Fax 301-443-5458, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Morey, Rich
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative - Category III - Community Treatment and Servic...
- • National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative - Category II
- • Recovery Community Services Program
- • Grants for the Benefit of Homeless Individuals
- • Expansion of Practitioner Education
- • Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Targeted Areas of Need
- • State Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment Coordination
- • Circles of Care III: Tribal Infrastructure Grants for Transforming Behavioral Health Servi...
- More Grants from the Office of the Administrator
- • Community Outreach and Assistance Partnership Program
- • Targeted Capacity Expansion Program for Substance Abuse Treatment and HIV/AIDS Services
- • Adopt/Expand Effective Adolescent Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment
- • CSAT Practice Improvement Collaborative Cooperative Agreements: Strengthening Treatment Ac...