Terrorism Injuries: Information Dissemination and Exchange (TIIDE)
The summary for the Terrorism Injuries: Information Dissemination and Exchange (TIIDE) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Terrorism Injuries: Information Dissemination and Exchange (TIIDE): The purpose of this program is to support the development of information and dissemination systems that can decrease morbidity and mortality from terrorism and mass casualty events. The program will also facilitate the exchange of critical ideas and information between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the emergency care community, and organizations that may be involved in responding to injuries resulting from terrorist bombing or mass casualty events.
|Federal Grant Title:||Terrorism Injuries: Information Dissemination and Exchange (TIIDE)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CE07-70301SUPP10|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 16, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 16, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$325,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to current TIIDE Grantees: American Medical Association (AMA) American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) National Association on Emergency Medical Service Physicians (NAEMSP) National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) American Trauma Society (ATS) Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) Note: Title 2 of the United States Code section 1611 states that an organization described in section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code that engages in lobbying activities is not eligible to receive Federal funds constituting an award, grant or loan.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpers...
- • Evaluating Practice-based Programs, Policies, and Practices from CDCs Rape Prevention and ...
- • Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)
- • Firearm Injury Surveillance Through Emergency Rooms (FASTER)
- • Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2