The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018
The summary for the The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Vietnam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018: The Humphrey Fellowship is a one-year, non-degree, full scholarship program offered to promising mid-career professionals who have a proven track record of leadership, and a strong commitment to public service. Participants spend one year at a leading U.S. university working in a self-designed program of independent study and participate in professional affiliations off-campus, field trips, special workshops and seminars in their field of study. Fellows are selected based on their potential for national leadership and commitment to public service in either the public or private sector.
|Federal Grant Title:||The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Vietnam (DOS-VNM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SVM700-17-PAS-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 1st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 1st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||April 3rd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||April 3rd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 2nd, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$21,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 3rd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- To be eligible for a Humphrey Fellowship, applicants must be between the ages of 28 and 45 and have: a university degree; at least five years of substantial professional experience prior to August 2018; limited or no prior experience in the United States; demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service; strong English skills with a minimum paper-based TOEFL score of 525 or iBT TOEFL score of 71 for the selection in Vietnam. An Institutional TOEFL test will be organized for eligible candidates.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PAS Culture
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2012 Humphrey Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the US Mission to Vietnam
- • University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Techn...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journ...