The Impact of Traumatic Brain Injury among Incarcerated Persons
The summary for the The Impact of Traumatic Brain Injury among Incarcerated Persons grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The Impact of Traumatic Brain Injury among Incarcerated Persons: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "The Impact of Traumatic Brain Injury Among Incarcerated Persons." $500,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund one award. The purpose of the announcement is to solicit applications from applicant organizations that propose to study the potential impact on community reintegration and recidivism of traumatic brain injury and related problems among adults in state or federal prisons. The proposed study will investigate the interrelationships among a history of traumatic brain injury (TBI), substance abuse, and violent or aggressive behavior problems to inform programs to improve the health of incarcerated persons, reduce recidivism, and increase their potential for successful reintegration into the community.For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/CE07-008.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2007.
|Federal Grant Title:||The Impact of Traumatic Brain Injury among Incarcerated Persons|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE07-008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 01, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Nov 07, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 08, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Mar 30, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770/488-2700 email@example.com Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpers...
- • Evaluating Practice-based Programs, Policies, and Practices from CDCs Rape Prevention and ...
- • Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)
- • Firearm Injury Surveillance Through Emergency Rooms (FASTER)
- • Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2