The Kentucky Chapter of The Wildlife Society Cooperative Agreement
The summary for the The Kentucky Chapter of The Wildlife Society Cooperative Agreement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The Kentucky Chapter of The Wildlife Society Cooperative Agreement: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE, AND THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) intends to award a cooperative agreement to The Kentucky Chapter of The Wildlife Society for the purpose of facilitating the restoration, enhancement and conservation of prairie-barren-glade and otehr grassland ecosystems, wetlands and streams in Kentucky for federal trust species
|Federal Grant Title:||The Kentucky Chapter of The Wildlife Society Cooperative Agreement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F15AS00407|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Partners for Fish and Wildlife|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 6, 2015 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD T|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 6, 2015 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD T|
|Posted Date:||Aug 5, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 5, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Aug 7, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is not a request for applications. The determination not to compete is based on Departmental policy (505 DM 2.14,B. (2) and is within the discretion of the Agency.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Crain, Grants Management Specialist, 404-679-4124
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • to the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission (GSMFC, Recipient) to support a project tit...
- • Alabama Partners for Fish & Wildlife Longleaf Pine Restoration
- • Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife
- • Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)