Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Support and Alignment Network (SAN)
The summary for the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Support and Alignment Network (SAN) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Support and Alignment Network (SAN): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is intended for the SANs. Applicants that are selected as SAN cooperative agreement awardees will work to leverage primary and specialist care transformation work and learning in the field. The action by PTNs and SANs is planned to contribute to the overall operational efficiency and movement of the clinician practices through the 5 Phases of Transformation and their achievement of the TCPI goals. They will utilize their unique and established channels (peer reviewed journals, registries, accreditation and licensure refinement, continuing medical education, maintenance of certification, annual conferences, task forces, newsletters, etc.) with their members, consumers and others to support TCPI initiative action and related results from clinicians and their practices. The authority for the TCPI model is section 1115A of the Social Security Act (the Act).
|Federal Grant Title:||Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Support and Alignment Network (SAN)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CMS-1L1-15-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||ACA-Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative: Support and Alignment Networks (SANs)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 6, 2015 Baltimore, Maryland|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 6, 2015 Baltimore, Maryland|
|Posted Date:||October 23rd, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Oct 23, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Feb 5, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Organizations that serve as medical or professional associations and specialty societies, organizations involved in generating evidence-based guidelines for clinical practice, and organizations promoting measurement and improvement through clinical registries and electronic health records.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Support and Alignment Network (SAN)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services 410-786-5239
- More Grants from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services
- • Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN
- • Substance Use Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients...
- • Medicare Model Guidelines, Version 8
- • Minority Research Grant Program
- • Support for Ombudsman and Beneficiary Counseling Programs for States Participating in Fina...