Translational Research in Maternal and Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Translational Research in Maternal and Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Translational Research in Maternal and Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics (R01 Clinical Trial Optional): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to support translational and clinical research to (1) advance precision medicine in pregnant persons, lactating persons, and children through the development of novel tools, models, and other technologies that could have a direct clinical or health impact; (2) enhance the understanding of the underlying mechanisms of drug action, including the role of pediatric ontogeny and the dynamic physiological changes that occur during pregnancy and lactation; and (3) discover and develop novel therapeutics or enhance the usage of existing drugs or drug repurposing for safer and more effective medications in pregnant and lactating persons, neonates, and children. The overall goal is to improve safe and effective precision therapeutics for pregnant and lactating persons, fetuses, neonates, and children, including those with disabilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Translational Research in Maternal and Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-23-130|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.242, 93.313, 93.855, 93.865|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 7th, 2026|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 7th, 2026|
|Posted Date:||March 1st, 2023|
|Creation Date:||March 1st, 2023|
|Archive Date:||June 12th, 2026|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 1st, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH Grants Information
See Section VII. Agency Contacts within the full opportunity announcement for all other inquires.
- Similar Government Grants
- • NIMH Research Education Programs for Psychiatry Residents (R25- Independent Clinical Trial...
- • NIMH Mentoring Networks for Mental Health Research Education (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allow...
- • NIMH Short Courses for Mental Health Related Research (R25 -Independent Clinical Trial Not...
- • Using Secondary Data Analysis to Determine Whether Preventive Interventions Implemented Ea...
- • Evaluating the Impact of Pandemic Era related Food and Housing Policies and Programs on He...
- • Development of Biomarkers for Mental Health Research and Clinical Utilities: (STTR [R41/R4...
- • Development of Biomarkers for Mental Health Research and Clinical Utilities (SBIR [R43/R44...
- • Pharmacologic Agents and Drugs for Mental Disorders (SBIR [R43/R44])
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • NIH Administrative Supplements to Recover Losses due to Hurricanes Fiona and Ian Under the...
- • Biological Testing Facility (X01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Research With Activities Related to Diversity (ReWARD) (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • BRAIN Initiative: New Technologies and Novel Approaches for Recording and Modulation in th...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Optimization of Instrumentation and Device Technologies for Recording an...