Tribal Adaptation & Ocean & Coastal Management & Planning
The summary for the Tribal Adaptation & Ocean & Coastal Management & Planning grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Indian Affairs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tribal Adaptation & Ocean & Coastal Management & Planning: IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS GRANT, YOU MUST GO TO THE RELATED DOCUMENTS TAB TO RETRIEVE THE FULL SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT PACKAGE. PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS ALL OF THE INFORMATION HOW YOU MUST APPLY. The Secretary of the Interior (Secretary), through the Office of Trust Services, Tribal Resilience Program (Program) solicits proposals from federally recognized tribes and tribal organizations as defined at 25 U.S.C. section 5304(l) to receive grants to support tribal resilience and ocean and coastal management and planning. This program supports tribes preparing for extreme events and harmful environmental trends that impact tribal treaty and trust resources, economies, infrastructure, and human health and safety. The Program will provide funding for projects that support tribal resilience and ocean and coastal management planning as tribes incorporate science (including Traditional Knowledge) and technical information to prepare for the impacts of extreme events and harmful environmental trends.This solicitation contains guidelines and instructions for writing and submitting a proposal. BIA will use a competitive evaluation process based on criteria as stated in Section F. Categories of Funding, Review Criteria and Evaluation of this notice to select projects for funding. If there are questions, please refer to the paragraph below on how to contact the BIA Tribal Resilience staff for assistance.The preferred method of submitting proposals is by email to email@example.com. In the Subject line, attention the proposal to “Tribal Resilience Award Program”. Proposals can also be mailed to Jo Ann Metcalfe at Central Office Acquisitions, 12220 Sunrise Valley Dr., Reston, VA 20191 but must be received by the deadline established in the DATES section.
|Federal Grant Title:||Tribal Adaptation & Ocean & Coastal Management & Planning|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Indian Affairs (DOI-BIA)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BIA-TRP2020-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 2nd, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 2nd, 2020|
|Posted Date:||December 17th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||December 17th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||April 1st, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||115|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 17th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rachael Novak
- Similar Government Grants
- • Tribal Climate Resilience Liaisons- North Central, Midwest, Northeast/Southeast CASC Regio...
- • Tribal Climate Resilience Liaisons- Alaska, Northwest, Southwest CASC Regions
- • Program to Support Tribal Climate Resilience Grants and Ocean and Coastal Management Plann...
- • Tribal Resilience Grants and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning Grants- Federally R...
- • Tribal Resilience Grants and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning Grants- Tribal Orga...
- • Climate Change Adaption - Tribal Liaison
- • Tribal Resilience and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning
- • Program to Support Tribal Resilience and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning
- More Grants from the Bureau of Indian Affairs
- • Indian Highway Safety Occupant Protection Grant
- • Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants
- • Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant
- • 2022 Tribal Motor Vehicle Safety Summit
- • Tribal Tourism Grant Program (TTGP)