Tribal Support for E-Enterprise for the Environment
The summary for the Tribal Support for E-Enterprise for the Environment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tribal Support for E-Enterprise for the Environment: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits proposals from eligible organizations that are broadly representative of federally- recognized tribes and are familiar with tribal environmental issues, programs and data to provide outreach to increase and enhance tribal participation in the E-Enterprise for the Environment (E-Enterprise). The overall goal of this cooperative agreement is to enhance tribal participation in E-Enterprise. The recipient will promote discussion, collaboration and partnership among tribes, states and federal agency representatives.
|Federal Grant Title:||Tribal Support for E-Enterprise for the Environment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OCFO-OEE-18-02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 16th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 16th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||January 31st, 2018|
|Creation Date:||January 31st, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$625,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$625,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 31st, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of solicitation for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Tribal Support for E-Enterprise for the Environment
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Snyder
E-Enterprise for the Environment
Office of the Chief Financial Officer U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
William Jefferson Clinton Building - North 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Mail Code: 2732A Washington, DC 20460
(202) 564-1478 Phone
(202) 501-0648 Fax
- Similar Government Grants
- • Smart Growth Information Clearinghouse
- • National Smart Growth Conference Planning Request for Proposals (RFP)
- • Governors' Institute for Community Design, Request for Proposals (RFP)
- • Technical Assistance to Build More Sustainable Communities
- • Environmental Economics Workshops, and Data Gathering for Dissertation and Early Career Re...
- • Economic Development Strategies that Support Environmentally-Friendly Development Request ...
- • Plan, Organize, and Conduct National Air Quality and Smart Growth Workshop
- • Smart Growth Network Website
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors