Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)
The summary for the Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Middle East Regional Platform USAID MERP, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE): USAID/Tunisia intends to implement the activity entitled “Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment” (TRACE). The anticipated award will be a five-year cooperative agreement. Subject to the availability of funds, USAID may provide up to $49.6 million in total USAID funding to be allocated over five years.
|Federal Grant Title:||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Middle East Regional Platform USAID MERP (USAID-MERP)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72066418RFA00002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 13th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 13th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||March 8th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||March 8th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||May 13th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$49,600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 8th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section C of the NFO for eligibility information.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Seilkhan Yeleussizov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Middle East Regional Platform USAID MERP
- • Local Governance and Civil Society
- • Supporting Livelihoods in Syria