U. S. - India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
The summary for the U. S. - India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U. S. - India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center: FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT U. S. - INDIA JOINT CLEAN ENERGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER U. S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, OFFICE OF POLICY AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS On November 4, 2010, the U. S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the Government of India entered into an Agreement establishing the U. S. - India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center. The Center will facilitate joint research and development on clean energy by teams of scientists and engineers from India and the United States, and related joint activities, needed to deploy clean energy technologies rapidly with the greatest impact. To begin implementation of the Agreement, DOE and the Government of India are launching cooperation in three initial priority areas: (1) Energy Efficiency of Buildings, (2) Second-Generation Biofuels, and (3) Solar Energy. The U. S. Department of Energy's Office of Policy and International Affairs has the mission of facilitating this initiative to generate technological advancement in the areas of building efficiency, biofuels and solar energy. This competitive Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is released for prospective applicant's interested in forming a consortium of knowledgeable and experienced researchers from the public and private sectors companies, national laboratories, universities and other research, analytic and non-profit organization to undertake the objectives outlined in the above priority areas. Prospective applicants are asked to submit questions regarding the FOA no later than July 25, 2011 at 12:00 pm to the following e-mail addresses: JCERDC@HQ.DOE.GOV and JCERDC@INDOUSSTF.ORG.
|Federal Grant Title:||U. S. - India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000506|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Renewable Energy Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2011 Funding Opp|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 07, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Feb 23, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 16, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jan 31, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Malik Simone, Contract Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • DE-FOA-0002165: Notice of Request for Information (RFI) on Water Security Grand Challenge ...
- • Request for Information (RFI) - Identifying Wells of Opportunity for Critical Geothermal F...
- • FY 2019 BETO-Wide RFI
- • Request for Information: Planning and Operation Models and Data Analytics for Solar Grid I...
- • Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL
- • Component Development for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • USDA, NRCS Biomass Research and Development Initiative
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • Minority Education, Workforce, And Training Program
- • Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies
- • test program title
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)