U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Paraguay
The summary for the U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Paraguay grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Paraguay, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Paraguay: The U.S. Embassy in Paraguay in coordination with the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State are pleased to announce the fiscal year 2018 call for Project Abstracts and Full Proposals for the Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants competition in Paraguay. The Fund aims to preserve major ancient archaeological sites, historic buildings and monuments, and major museum collections that are accessible to the public and protected by law in Paraguay.
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Paraguay|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Paraguay (DOS-PRY)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SPA100-18-GR-002-WHA-10312017|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 22nd, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 22nd, 2017|
|Posted Date:||October 31st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||October 31st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||March 14th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$420,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$975,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 31st, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is limited to reputable not-for-profit organizations, museums, ministries of culture, or similar institutions and organizations in Paraguay, including U.S.-based organizations subject to Section 501(c)(3) of the tax code, that are registered and active in SAM.gov and able to demonstrate that they have the requisite experience and capacity to manage projects to preserve cultural heritage in Paraguay.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Notice of funding opportunity
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Darren Beltran
PD Grants and Program Specialist
Shared in box
- Similar Government Grants
- • AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition
- • U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program Fiscal Year 2020
- • Notice Of Funding Opportunity For U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation (afcp) 2...
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Competition
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Program
- • U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Iraqi
- • U.S. Mission to Mexico: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
- • Preserving Culture, Preserving History!
- More Grants from the US Mission to Paraguay
- • U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Competition, Paraguay.
- • English language micro-scholarships for disadvantaged but outstanding undergraduate studen...
- • Breaking the Cycle - Formalize and Succeed
- • Breaking the Cycle - Girl's and Women's Empowerment
- • Environmental Management within the Framework of Economic Growth