U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP Large Grants 2018 Competition Announcement
The summary for the U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP Large Grants 2018 Competition Announcement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Vietnam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP Large Grants 2018 Competition Announcement: The U.S. Embassy is pleased to announce the launch of the U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grants 2018 Competition. Vietnamese non-commercial entities may submit proposals of $200,000 or more for projects to preserve cultural heritage in Vietnam. Proposals (in English) are due to the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi by December 24, 2017.
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP Large Grants 2018 Competition Announcement|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Vietnam (DOS-VNM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||18-VNM-NOFO-02|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 24th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 24th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||November 3rd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 3rd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||January 23rd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$999,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 3rd, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Preservation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Grants may be made to Vietnamese non-commercial entities, such as non‐governmental organizations, museums, ministries/departments of culture, or similar institutions and organizations that are able to demonstrate that they have the requisite experience and capacity to manage projects to preserve cultural heritage. AFCP does not award grants to individuals, commercial entities, or past award recipients which have not fulfilled the reporting requirements of previous AFCP awards.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ms. Ngoc Nguyen
Phone 842438505000, ext. 6156
- Similar Government Grants
- • AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition
- • U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program Fiscal Year 2020
- • Notice Of Funding Opportunity For U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation (afcp) 2...
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Competition
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Program
- • U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Iraqi
- • U.S. Mission to Mexico: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
- • Preserving Culture, Preserving History!
- More Grants from the US Mission to Vietnam
- • University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Techn...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journ...