U.S. Embassy Lome PAS Annual Program Statement
The summary for the U.S. Embassy Lome PAS Annual Program Statement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Togo, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S. Embassy Lome PAS Annual Program Statement: The U.S. Embassy in Lome-Togo through this Notice of Funding Opportunity is pleased to announce that funding is available through its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program. This is an Annual Program Statement, outlining our funding priorities, the strategic themes we focus on, and the procedures for submitting requests for funding. Please carefully follow all instructions below. Purpose of Small Grants: PAS Lome invites proposals for programs that strengthen cultural ties between the U.S. and Togo through cultural and exchange programming that highlights shared values and promotes bilateral cooperation. All programs must include an American cultural element, or connection with American expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives. Examples of PAS Small Grants Program programs include, but are not limited to: Academic and professional lectures, seminars and speaker programs; Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances and exhibitions; Professional and academic exchanges and programs;
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S. Embassy Lome PAS Annual Program Statement|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Togo (DOS-TGO)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||LOME-FY2023-APS-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2023|
|Posted Date:||November 7th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||November 7th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||September 30th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 9th, 2023|
- Category Explanation
- 19.040 Public Diplomacy Programs and 19.022 Educational and cultural Exchange Programs.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from U.S. and Togo as follows:• Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience • Individuals • Non-profit or educational institutions For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Public Affairs Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • U.S. Embassy and Consulate in Ecuador - Public Affairs Section -Notice of Funding Opportun...
- • Established Opinion Leaders Press Events
- • In Country Press Tour for Emerging Journalists
- • Support To The Network Of American Space
- • Reconciling the Past: The Power of Art to Heal
- • DanceMotion USA Organizer in Kinshasa
- • U.S. Embassy Mali Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement
- • Statement of Interest - Trafficking in Persons
- More Grants from the US Mission to Togo
- • Alumni Engagement Innovative Fund-(AEIF)
- • Supporting Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of Members of Togo's Most Vulnerable Grou...
- • Reinforcement of the Inter-Ministerial Committee for the Prevention and Fight against Viol...
- • Reducing Violent Extremis through strengthening of Youth Political Participation at the lo...
- • Democratic and Political participation of Women and Girls for a more stable, inclusive, an...