U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
The summary for the U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center: Energy cooperation is a central element of the U.S.-India Strategic Partnership. Recognizing the need to address climate change, ensure mutual energy security, and build a clean energy economy that drives investment, job creation, and economic growth; India and the United States launched the U.S.-India Partnership to Advance Clean Energy (PACE) on November 24, 2009 under the U.S.-India Memorandum of Understanding to enhance cooperation on Energy Security, Energy Efficiency, Clean Energy and Climate Change. As a priority initiative under the PACE umbrella, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the Government of India signed an agreement to establish the Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center (JCERDC) on November 4, 2010. The JCERDC is designed to promote clean energy innovation by teams of scientists and engineers from India and the United States.
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters (DOE-01)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0001606|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 23rd, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 23rd, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 9th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 9th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||September 24th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||August 9th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contract Specialist Rosetta Rodwell Bisiriyu 202-287-1556
- Similar Government Grants
- • DE-FOA-0002165: Notice of Request for Information (RFI) on Water Security Grand Challenge ...
- • Request for Information (RFI) - Identifying Wells of Opportunity for Critical Geothermal F...
- • FY 2019 BETO-Wide RFI
- • Request for Information: Planning and Operation Models and Data Analytics for Solar Grid I...
- • Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL
- • Component Development for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • USDA, NRCS Biomass Research and Development Initiative
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • Minority Education, Workforce, And Training Program
- • Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies
- • test program title
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions