U.S. Repatriation Program
The summary for the U.S. Repatriation Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S. Repatriation Program: The U.S. Repatriation Program was established to provide temporary assistance to private U.S. citizens and their dependents identified by the Department of State (DOS) as having returned from a foreign country to the U.S. because of (1) destitution, illness, war, threat of war, or a similar crisis, and are without available resources or (2) mental illness. The Program provides temporary assistance for up to 90 days to eligible repatriates. Temporary assistance is defined by legislation as money payments, medical care, temporary billeting (e.g. public shelter), transportation, and other goods and services necessary for the health or welfare of individuals (including guidance, counseling, and other welfare services). This temporary assistance is provided in the form of a loan and must be repaid to the U.S. Government.
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S. Repatriation Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families (HHS-ACF)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2021-ACF-OHSEPR-RR-1960|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 27th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 27th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||July 27th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||July 27th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||October 27th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,850,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,850,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 27th, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Desk
ACF Applications Help Desk
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...