USAID Bangladesh Protibesh Activity
The summary for the USAID Bangladesh Protibesh Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bangladesh USAID Dhaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USAID Bangladesh Protibesh Activity: Bangladesh's ecosystems and biodiversity have suffered severe degradation due to rapid economic growth, unplanned urbanization, severe pollution, weak environmental governance, major infrastructure projects, a lack of land use policies and territorial management plans, over-exploitation of natural resources. All of these factors, but not limited to, weakens the country's overall resilience, self-reliance and ability to achieve long-term sustainable development. The purpose of this RFI is to offer the opportunity for interested organizations and individuals to provide recommendations on approaches to strengthen environmental management and governance at the local, regional, and national levels; improve ecosystem conservation; mitigate threats to biodiversity; and to promote sustainable natural resource management in Bangladesh. The place of performance for the envisioned activity will be Bangladesh and length of the activity is five years. The estimated budget for any potential activity will be between $15 and $20 million dollars.
|Federal Grant Title:||USAID Bangladesh Protibesh Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bangladesh USAID Dhaka (USAID-BAN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72038819RFI00017|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 15th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 15th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 11th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 11th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||November 14th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 11th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ahsan Rahman
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Bangladesh USAID Dhaka
- • Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC) with Disabilities.
- • Addendumusaidbangladesh Call For Partnership Concept Papers For Cox's Bazar Conflict Preve...
- • USAID Bangladesh Request for Information on Basic Education in Bandarban
- • Combating Tuberculosis (TB) in Urban Bangladesh (CombTB)
- • USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acq...