USAID Enrichining Youth for Tomorrow in Turkmenistan
The summary for the USAID Enrichining Youth for Tomorrow in Turkmenistan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USAID Enrichining Youth for Tomorrow in Turkmenistan: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a cooperative agreement from qualified U.S. and Non-U.S. organizations to fund a program entitled USAID “Enriching Youth for Tomorrow” in Turkmenistan. Eligibility standards for this award are provided in Section C of this NFO.The purpose of the activity is to improve the capacity of Turkmen youth aged 14-30 to contribute to their local economy and community. This integrated activity seeks to equip youth with the skills necessary to participate in the labor market, contribute to society in a productive manner through civic engagement and community service, and improve the enabling environment through youth-sensitive policies, processes, and services.
|Federal Grant Title:||USAID Enrichining Youth for Tomorrow in Turkmenistan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kazakhstan USAID Almaty (USAID-KAZ)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-176-17-000002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 24th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 24th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||March 15th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||March 15th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 24th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,175,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 4th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Olessya Oliyarnik
Phone 7727 250 7612
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty
- • USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program
- • Nonpartisan Domestic Observation of the 2020 Parliamentary Elections in the Kyrgyz Republi...
- • Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic
- • Uzbekistan Education Reform
- • Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia