USAID/Lebanon NOFO: Higher Education Scholarships Phase Two (HES-II)
The summary for the USAID/Lebanon NOFO: Higher Education Scholarships Phase Two (HES-II) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Germany USAID Frankfurt, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USAID/Lebanon NOFO: Higher Education Scholarships Phase Two (HES-II): Subject to the availability of funds, USAID anticipates awarding up to two cooperative agreements to the applicant(s) who best meets the objectivesof this funding opportunity based on the merit review criteria described in this NOFO, in the amount of up to $30,000,000 each.The Higher Education Scholarships Phase Two (HES-II) is one activity under the umbrella of the Higher Education Advancement and Development(HEAD) project. The purpose of the HEAD project is to improve the effectiveness of educational institutions in order to enhance Lebanon'seconomic stability and prosperity through skill development opportunities and stronger higher education institutions.See Related Documents Tab for the NOFO document and annexes.Update March 8, 2022: Amendment 1 posted. See Related Documents Tab for Amendment 1 documents.
|Federal Grant Title:||USAID/Lebanon NOFO: Higher Education Scholarships Phase Two (HES-II)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Germany USAID Frankfurt (USAID-GER)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Earmark|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72026822RFA00001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 11th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 11th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||February 10th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||February 10th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||May 11th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 8th, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility for this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) is restricted to not-for-profit educational institutions in Lebanon that meet standards comparable to those required for American accreditation.USAID welcomes applications from organizations that have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- See the NOFO file for contact details for questions and application submissions.
Contact if you have difficulty accessing the announcement related documents.
- Similar Government Grants
- • APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum USAID/COLOMBIA
- • RFI 72051923RFI00001 Local Governance Support in El Salvador
- • Lowlands Health Activity
- • USAID/Senegal ADDENDA #15, 16 and 17 to LLD APS No.: 7200AA19APS00007
- • Community Health Equity through Systems Strengthening (CHESS)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Germany USAID Frankfurt
- • Libya Economic Acceleration Project (LEAP / Aqfuz)