USAID Stop GBV
The summary for the USAID Stop GBV grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USAID Stop GBV: USAID/Zambia's Stop GBV project is to build upon achievements under the prior STOP GBV projects in order to strengthen the environment for girls and women, boys and men, and members of key/priority populations, to live lives free of GBV and enjoy healthy-supportive, gender-equitable relationships.
|Federal Grant Title:||USAID Stop GBV|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka (USAID-ZAM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72061118RFA00001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 14th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 14th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||October 10th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||October 10th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||December 14th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$27,100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 10th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Patricia Siaso
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)
- • Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activi...
- • Notice of Stakeholders Meeting on USAID/PEPFAR Strategic Plan for Strengthening Indigenous...
- • USAID/Zambia Solar Technologies Training