USAID/Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation (SBC4T) Activity
The summary for the USAID/Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation (SBC4T) Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Uganda USAID Kampala, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USAID/Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation (SBC4T) Activity: USAID/Uganda seeks to make a five-year, approximately $35 million award to achieve the result of improved adoption of priority behaviors at the individual, household, and community levels. The Activity will accomplish this result through four intermediate results: 1) Internal, social and structural factors that affect the adoption of healthy behaviors identified and used to inform social behavior change (SBC) interventions; 2) Implementation of evidence-based SBC interventions scaled up to cause change at population level; 3)SBC capacity strengthened and institutionalized; and 4)Information management systems enhanced to increase accountability and inform decision-making.
|Federal Grant Title:||USAID/Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation (SBC4T) Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Uganda USAID Kampala (USAID-UGA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72061719RFA00007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 11th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 11th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 13th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 13th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||November 10th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||September 13th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- The purpose of the activity is to achieve the result of improved adoption of priority behaviors at the individual, household, and community levels.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Full and Open Competition.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mercy F Lapolo
- Similar Government Grants
- • USAID/Uzbekistan Judicial System Strengthening Activity
- • Global Civil Society and Media Strengthening (CSMS)
- • USAID ADVANCING GIRLS EDUCATION
- • Supporting Greater Socio-Economic Development and Recovery in Cabo Delgado APS
- • USAID/Central Asia’s Turkmenistan New Generation Activity
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Uganda USAID Kampala
- • USAID/Uganda Strengthening Supply Chain Systems Technical Assistance (SSCS) Activity
- • USAID/Uganda Combatting Wildlife Crime Activity
- • USAID/Uganda Voluntary Family Planning for Improved Reproductive Health and Development (F...
- • USAID/Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience Activity
- • USAID Uganda Health Care Waste Management Activity