USAID/Uganda Strengthening Supply Chain Systems Technical Assistance (SSCS) Activity
The summary for the USAID/Uganda Strengthening Supply Chain Systems Technical Assistance (SSCS) Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Uganda USAID Kampala, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USAID/Uganda Strengthening Supply Chain Systems Technical Assistance (SSCS) Activity: Uganda, USAID-Kampala USAID/Uganda seeks to award a five-year cooperative agreement, approximately $18.5 million, to provide technical assistance to strengthen competencies and linkages along the supply chain to a point when outside donor support is significantly reduced. The Activity will accomplish this result through three intermediate results: 1) Targeted improvements along health supply chains boost system-wide performance 2) Advances in good governance improve the enabling environment for health supply chain performance. 3) Ugandan self-sufficiency in planning, financing and implementing solutions to supply chain challenges accelerates Uganda's Journey to Self-Reliance.
|Federal Grant Title:||USAID/Uganda Strengthening Supply Chain Systems Technical Assistance (SSCS) Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Uganda USAID Kampala (USAID-UGA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72061719RFA00008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 24th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 24th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 26th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 26th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||November 23rd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$18,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$18,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||September 26th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- The SSCS’ purpose is to help the Government of Uganda (GoU) move health supply chain systems further along the Journey to Self-Reliance through improved performance and efficiency of its health system in order to ensure uninterrupted availability of quality medicines at public and private-not-for-profit (PNFP) health facilities and, thus, improve the health status of the Ugandan people.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section C in the NOFO.Full and Open Competition to all qualified entities.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mercy F. Lapolo
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Uganda USAID Kampala
- • USAID/Uganda Combatting Wildlife Crime Activity
- • USAID/Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation (SBC4T) Activity
- • USAID/Uganda Voluntary Family Planning for Improved Reproductive Health and Development (F...
- • USAID/Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience Activity
- • USAID Uganda Health Care Waste Management Activity