Ultra Short Laser Sources and Concepts
The summary for the Ultra Short Laser Sources and Concepts grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NSWC CRANE, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ultra Short Laser Sources and Concepts: Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division is interested in receiving proposals for the development of novel ultra short pulsed laser (USPL) component technologies. In particular, NSWC-Crane is interested in basic research concepts for non-traditional amplifier concepts, temporal control, and novel methods for diagnosing USPL pulse properties. Concepts which represent revolutionary departures from standard Chirped Pulse Amplification (CPA) techniques, or classic pulse stretching/compressing methods are of particular interest. Successful proposals will be founded upon a known physical principle that has yet to be fully realized via a reduction to practice, and will describe a plan by which the concept can be proven and subsequently demonstrated. The amount of resources made available to this BAA will depend on the quality of the proposals received and the availability of funds. The BAA will contain additional information along with instructions for proposal preparation and submission. Proposals must be received through grants.gov no later than 14:00 Eastern Time on Thursday, 1 Oct 2015. Number CRNBAA16-003
|Federal Grant Title:||Ultra Short Laser Sources and Concepts|
|Federal Agency Name:||NSWC CRANE|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CRNBAA16-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 1, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 1, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Sep 1, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Sep 1, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Oct 2, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Steven Junkins
NSWC - CRANE 812.854.5928
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the NSWC CRANE
- • Experimental Research to Investigate the Ability to Control Pyrotechnic flame photoemissio...
- • Adaptive Matching Networks for Radar and Electronic Warfare Transmit Amplifiers
- • Innovative Approaches for Radiation-Hardened Electronics
- • Time Varying Nuclear Decay Parameters
- • 3-Dimensional Modeling and Simulation for Lifetime Predictions