Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural Program CFDA 84.345A
The summary for the Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural Program CFDA 84.345A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural Program CFDA 84.345A: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of the Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural (URR) Program is to help preserve the Underground Railroad's legacy and to help demonstrate how the Underground Railroad's widespread operations network transformed our Nation. In addition, the URR also promotes the formation of public- private partnerships to help disseminate information regarding the Underground Railroad throughout the United States, including lessons to be drawn from the history of the Underground Railroad. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.345A. Applications for grants under the Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural Program--CFDA number 84.345A--must be submitted electronically using e-Application, accessible through the Department's e-Grants Web site at: http:// e-grants.ed.gov. While completing your electronic application, you will be entering data online that will be saved into a database. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
|Federal Grant Title:||Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural Program CFDA 84.345A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-061509-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Jun 15, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jun 15, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,945,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Nonprofit educational organizations that are established to research, display, interpret, and collect artifacts relating to the history of the Underground Railroad, including the lessons to be drawn from such history.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 firstname.lastname@example.org Program Manager: Claire D. Cornell Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural Program U.S. Department of Education 1990 K Street, NW., Room 6145 Washington, DC 20006-8544 Telephone: (202) 502-7609 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Manager [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Opportunity ED-GRANTS-043010-002
- • Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural Program (84.345A)
- • Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural Program (URR)
- • Underground Railroad Educational and Cultural Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...