Underground Storage Tank Compliance Assistance And Training Support In Indian Country
The summary for the Underground Storage Tank Compliance Assistance And Training Support In Indian Country grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Underground Storage Tank Compliance Assistance And Training Support In Indian Country: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits proposals to promote the prevention of releases from federally-regulated underground storage tanks (USTs) in Indian country and the compliance of UST facilities in Indian country with federal regulations. Funding under this announcement shall be used for activities that support UST compliance in Indian country through education of owners and operators, training opportunities for Tribal government personnel, and Tribal UST compliance program development and collaboration. The goals of this cooperative agreement are to provide Tribal governments and UST facilities in Indian country with training, compliance assistance, and collaborative opportunities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Underground Storage Tank Compliance Assistance And Training Support In Indian Country|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OLEM-OUST-16-03|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Underground Storage Tank Prevention, Detection and Compliance Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Posted Date:||Dec 30, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Dec 30, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Mar 12, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Underground Storage Tank Compliance Assistance and Training Support in Indian Country
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lela Hagan, Phone: 703-603-7145
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- Similar Government Grants
- • Underground Storage Tank Compliance Assistance and Training Support in Indian Country
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors