Understanding Factors in Infancy and Early Childhood (Birth to 24 months) That Influence Obesity Development (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Understanding Factors in Infancy and Early Childhood (Birth to 24 months) That Influence Obesity Development (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Understanding Factors in Infancy and Early Childhood (Birth to 24 months) That Influence Obesity Development (R01 Clinical Trial Optional): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites applications from institutions/organizations which propose to characterize or identify factors in early childhood (birth-24 months) that may increase or mitigate risk for obesity and/or excessive weight gain and/or to fill methodological research gaps relevant to the understanding of risk for development of obesity in children. Studies should propose research in children from birth to 24 months, although any proposed follow-up assessments, if applicable, may continue past this period. Studies may also assess factors relevant to families and/or caregivers of children from birth to 24 months. Applications should seek to fill unique research needs and involve expertise across disciplines as appropriate for the proposed research question.
|Federal Grant Title:||Understanding Factors in Infancy and Early Childhood (Birth to 24 months) That Influence Obesity Development (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-18-032|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.233, 93.307, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840, 93.847, 93.865|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 7th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 7th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||November 1st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 1st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 12th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 1st, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...