Understanding the Role of the M. Tuberculosis Granuloma in Tuberculosis (TB) Disease and Treatment Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Understanding the Role of the M. Tuberculosis Granuloma in Tuberculosis (TB) Disease and Treatment Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Understanding the Role of the M. Tuberculosis Granuloma in Tuberculosis (TB) Disease and Treatment Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): To support research to better define the role of the granuloma, the hallmark structure of pulmonary tuberculosis (TB), in TB disease and disease outcomes. Improved understanding of the granuloma will provide a much-needed knowledge base for the development of improved therapeutic approaches.
|Federal Grant Title:||Understanding the Role of the M. Tuberculosis Granuloma in Tuberculosis (TB) Disease and Treatment Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AI-20-057|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 22nd, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 22nd, 2021|
|Posted Date:||September 29th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||September 29th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||March 30th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 29th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Coccidioidomycosis Collaborative Research Centers (U19 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • A Multidisciplinary Approach to Study Vaccine-elicited Immunity and Efficacy against Malar...
- • Cohort Studies To Improve Our Understanding of Influenza Immunity, Vaccine Response and Ef...
- • Understanding Evolutionary Dynamics of Influenza to Inform and Improve Vaccine Strain Sele...
- • NIAID Research Education Program (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Center for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Immunology (CHAVI)
- • Genomics of Transplantation Cooperative Research Program
- • Asthma and Allergic Diseases Cooperative Research Centers
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...