University Innovation (UI) Project
The summary for the University Innovation (UI) Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NASA Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
University Innovation (UI) Project: Amendment 2 to the NASA ARMD Research Opportunities in Aeronautics (ROA) 2023 NRA has been posted on the NSPIRES web site.NASA Aeronautics recognizes that to develop the new air transportation ecosystem, it has to focus not just on the new forms of aircraft but also on the wider system in which these aircraft will operate. This program element focuses on one of the prominent issues likely to be faced by the future air transportation industry – Aviation Maintenance. It is important to identify the new and unique maintenance issues that will crop up with these new forms of air transportation and also develop the workforce for it.Research proposals are sought to address key maintenance and training challenges facing the next-generation of air transportation in Appendix D.6. Notices of Intent (NOIs) are encouraged, although not required, to be submitted by April 21, 2023. An Applicant's Workshop will be held on Wednesday April 26, 2023; 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET. The meeting link will be posted on NSPIRES. Proposals are due May 31, 2023, 5 pm ET.
|Federal Grant Title:||University Innovation (UI) Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||NASA Headquarters (NASA-HQ)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NNH23ZEA001N-UI|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2023|
|Posted Date:||March 29th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||March 29th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||June 30th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 29th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the following link to see the full text of the announcement for this funding opportunity.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NASA Technical POC concerning this program: Steven Holz
Quickest way to resolve questions about this NRA is to e-mail questions to:
- Similar Government Grants
- • D.2 - Transformational Tools and Technologies Project (TTT)
- • University Student Research Challenge (USRC2)
- • D.4 University Leadership Initiative (ULI)
- • B.3 - System-Wide Safety (SWS) Project
- • Research Opportunities in Aeronautics - 2011
- • ROA 2011: A.2 Subsonic Fixed Wing (SFW1)
- • Cooperative Agreement Notice - Dual Use Technology at Stennis Space Center
- More Grants from the NASA Headquarters
- • ROSES 2023: A.32 Earth Surface Mineral Dust Source Investigation (EMIT) Science and Applic...
- • ROSES 2023: F.18 NASA Innovation Corps
- • ROSES 2023: A.59 Technology Development for Support of Wildland Fire Science, Management, ...
- • ROSES 2023: C.24 Here to Observe
- • ROSES 2023: High Priority Open-Source Science