Updated National Dislocated Worker Grant Program Guidance
The summary for the Updated National Dislocated Worker Grant Program Guidance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Employment and Training Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Updated National Dislocated Worker Grant Program Guidance: Questions regarding this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) may be emailed to DOL-ETA-DWG@dol.gov.
|Federal Grant Title:||Updated National Dislocated Worker Grant Program Guidance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Employment and Training Administration (DOL-ETA)|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ETA-TEGL-16-21|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 27th, 2026|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 27th, 2026|
|Posted Date:||July 6th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||July 6th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||August 8th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||150|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 6th, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility varies depending upon the type of National Dislocated Worker Grant requested, as noted below. Please reference the text of TEGL 16-21 for additional requirements. Disaster Recovery DWGs: 1. States, as defined by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) in Section 3(56);2. Outlying areas as defined by WIOA, Section 3(45); and,3. Indian tribal governments as defined by the Stafford Act, 42 U.S.C. 5122(6) Employment Recovery DWGs: 1. a state or outlying area (as defined by WIOA, Section 3), or a consortium of states;2. a local Workforce Development Board (WDB) or a consortium of WDBs;3. an entity eligible for funding through the Indian and Native American program in WIOA Section 166(c);4. entities determined to be appropriate by the governor of the state or outlying area involved; and,5. entities that demonstrate to the Secretary of Labor their capability to effectively respond to circumstances related to particular dislocations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Diane Easterling
- Similar Government Grants
- • Disaster Recovery National Dislocated Worker Grants to Address the Opioid Crisis
- • Quality Jobs, Equity, Strategy, and Training (QUEST) Disaster Recovery National Dislocated...
- • CAREER (Comprehensive and Accessible Reemployment through Equitable Employment Recovery) N...
- • National Dislocated Worker Grants Program Guidance
- • The Support to Communities: Fostering Opioid Recovery Through Workforce Development
- • Reemployment & System Integration Dislocated Worker Grants
- • Dislocated Worker Opportunity Grants
- • Trade and Economic Transition National Dislocated Worker Grants
- More Grants from the Employment and Training Administration
- • Workforce Data Quality Initiative - WDQI Round 9
- • Workforce Opportunities for Rural Communities (WORC) Round 5: A Grant Initiative for the A...
- • DOL Building Pathways to Infrastructure Jobs Grant Program
- • Program Year (PY) 2023 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Program...
- • FY 2023 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance