Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration
The summary for the Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE, AND THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) intends to award a cooperative agreement to Coosa River Basin Initiative Funds under this amendment are to be used to address stressors in both the Conasauga and Etowah Watersheds. Conservation projects in the Conasauga will focus primarily on the mainstem Conasauga, Colvard Spring, and Holly Creek. Conservation projects in the Etowah will focus primarily on Raccoon Creek, Smithwick Creek, and Cochran Creek. Funds may be used to assess, design, and implement stream restoration using natural channel design methods, remove barriers to aquatic organism passage, increase instream habitat complexity, and address nonpoint source pollution.
|Federal Grant Title:||Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00334|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 19th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 19th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 12th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 12th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 21st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 12th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is not a request for applications. The determination not to compete is based on Departmental policy (505 DM 2.14,B. (2) and is within the discretion of the Agency.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grant Management Specialist Kerri Heywood 404 679-4066
- Similar Government Grants
- • to the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission (GSMFC, Recipient) to support a project tit...
- • Alabama Partners for Fish & Wildlife Longleaf Pine Restoration
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife
- • Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)