Urban Partnership Academic Centers of Excellence(U-PACE)
The summary for the Urban Partnership Academic Centers of Excellence(U-PACE) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Urban Partnership Academic Centers of Excellence(U-PACE): CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Urban Partnership Academic Centers of Excellence (U-PACE)." $1,700,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2006 to fund two awards. The purpose of this announcement is to develop centers that are expected to actively foster an environment conducive to reciprocally beneficial collaborations among health scientists, social scientists and a targeted high-risk community with the common goal of reducing youth interpersonal violence, injury and death. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Urban Partnership Academic Centers of Excellence(U-PACE)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE06-008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 30, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jan 30, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jan 30, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Apr 29, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$851,400|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- University-associated teaching hospitals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770/488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org PGOTIMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpers...
- • Evaluating Practice-based Programs, Policies, and Practices from CDCs Rape Prevention and ...
- • Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)
- • Firearm Injury Surveillance Through Emergency Rooms (FASTER)
- • Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2