U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program Fiscal Year 2020
The summary for the U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program Fiscal Year 2020 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Nepal, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program Fiscal Year 2020: Please see more details in below link.
|Federal Grant Title:||U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program Fiscal Year 2020|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Nepal (DOS-NPL)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAS-KTM-AFCP-LARGE-FY2020|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 6th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 6th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 24th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 24th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 5th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 24th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- The U.S. Embassy in Kathmandu is accepting project abstracts for the Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2020 Large Grants Program. The deadline for submitting abstracts to the U.S. Embassy is Friday, December 6, 2019. If abstracts advance to Round 2, the concerned institutions (grantees) will be contacted to submit a full proposal at a later date. Any submission received after the abstract deadline will not be considered. Full implementation of the program depends on availability of funds. Interested institutions (grantees) are urged to consult with the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy as soon as possible for details and guidance on the AFCP 2020 Large Grants Program by emailing [email protected] COMPETITION FORMAT: This opportunity consists of two application rounds: Round 1 (Project Abstract) and Round 2 (Full Proposal). During Round 1, project abstracts are submitted after prior U. S. Embassy consultation. Following a technical review, rating, and ranking of abstracts, approved institutions will be invited to submit a full project proposal (Round 2). FUNDING AREAS: The AFCP Large Grants Program supports the preservation of major ancient archaeological sites, historic buildings and monuments, and major museum collections accessible to the public and protected by law in the host country. Appropriate project activities may include: • Preventive conservation (addressing conditions that damage or threaten the site) • Stabilization (reducing the physical disturbance [e.g., settling, collapse] of a site) • Conservation (addressing damage or deterioration to a collection or sites) • Consolidation (connecting or reconnecting elements of a site) • Anastylosis (reassembling a site from its original parts) • Restoration (replacing missing elements to recreate the original appearance of a site, usually appropriate only with fine arts, decorative arts, and historic buildings)
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- ELIGIBLE PROJECT APPLICANTS: The Cultural Heritage Center defines eligible project applicants as reputable and accountable non-commercial entities, such as non-governmental organizations, museums, ministries of culture, or similar institutions and organizations, including U.S.-based organizations subject to Section 501(c) (3) of the tax code, registered and active in SAM.gov and able to demonstrate requisite experience and capacity to manage projects to preserve cultural heritage.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nisha Lamichhane Aryal
[email protected]; [email protected]
- Similar Government Grants
- • AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition
- • Notice Of Funding Opportunity For U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation (afcp) 2...
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Competition
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Program
- • U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Iraqi
- • U.S. Mission to Mexico: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
- • Preserving Culture, Preserving History!
- More Grants from the US Mission to Nepal
- • Regional Model United Nations Conference 2020
- • Regional Youth TechCamp to Promote Good Governance
- • Curbing Disinformation and Misinformation in Media
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity: AFCP Small Grant Competition
- • Call For Abstracts: U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation (afcp) 2019 Large Gran...