Utah Department of Agriculture and Food Salinity Control Projects
The summary for the Utah Department of Agriculture and Food Salinity Control Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Utah Department of Agriculture and Food Salinity Control Projects: Reclamation will work with the Utah Department of Agriculture and Food (UDAF) to expend Basin States Program Salinity Funds for cost effective measures and associated works to reduce salinity from saline springs, leaking wells, irrigation sources, industrial sources, erosion of public and private land, or other sources; studies, planning, and administration of salinity control activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Utah Department of Agriculture and Food Salinity Control Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R13SS40022|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Title II, Colorado River BasinSalinity Control Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 03, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 03, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 20, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 20, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 04, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,233,810|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,233,810|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,233,810|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lila Duffin Grant Specialist Phone 801-524-3647
Bureau of Reclamation [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • GJO Horsethief Canyon SWA Grant Renewal (HCSWA)
- • Basinwide & Basin States Salinity Control Programs
- • Paradox Valley Unit Brine Reduction Demonstration Testing
- • Salinity Control Projects, State of Colorado
- • Colorado River Basinwide Salinity Control Program
- • Washington County Water Supply Study
- • Salt Loading Studies
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...