Utilizing Existing Birth Defects Surveillance Programs to Include Surveillance Data on Stillbirths
The summary for the Utilizing Existing Birth Defects Surveillance Programs to Include Surveillance Data on Stillbirths grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Utilizing Existing Birth Defects Surveillance Programs to Include Surveillance Data on Stillbirths: The purpose of this program is to support: (1) the expansion of existing state population-based birth defects surveillance programs to incorporate surveillance data of stillbirths; (2) the monitoring and reporting on the occurrence of stillbirths in the study population; and (3) the evaluation of the stillbirth surveillance activities assessing completeness of case ascertainment and the improvement and enhancement of data available from fetal death reports/certificates.
|Federal Grant Title:||Utilizing Existing Birth Defects Surveillance Programs to Include Surveillance Data on Stillbirths|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD10-1007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities - Prevention and Surveillance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 19, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 19, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 07, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 07, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations Alaska Native health corporations Urban Indian Health Boards Tribal epidemiology centers State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state Department of Health as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state, a letter from the state Department of Health as documentation of the status is required.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office grants Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emergency Awards: Exosome-based Non-traditional Technologies Towards Multi-Parametric and ...
- • Advancing Population-Based Surveillance of Birth Defects
- • Study to Explore Early Development (SEED) Follow up Studies
- • Implementing Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs for Children with Attention-Deficit/...
- • Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Among Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- • Surveillance of Neural Tube Defects (NTDs) and Other Birth Defects in Low and Middle Incom...
- • Increase Awareness of Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia (ACD) Among Health Care Providers
- • Centers for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Research and Epidemiology (CADDRE): Stud...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2