Various Incentive-based Grant Opportunities and Rewards II
The summary for the Various Incentive-based Grant Opportunities and Rewards II grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Various Incentive-based Grant Opportunities and Rewards II: The U.S. Agency for International Development Mission in Zambia (USAID/Zambia) is seeking Applications from the nine organizations that received grants under the first round of the Various Incentive-based Grant Opportunities and Rewards (VIGOR) activity. This is a limited competition. Applicants will seek to improve forest conservation, sustain forest management practices, or upgrade access to renewable energy through innovative activities, as described in the Funding Opportunity Description.
|Federal Grant Title:||Various Incentive-based Grant Opportunities and Rewards II|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka (USAID-ZAM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-611-15-000004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 10th, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 10th, 2015|
|Posted Date:||February 13th, 2015|
|Creation Date:||February 13th, 2015|
|Archive Date:||April 9th, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||February 13th, 2015|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The RFA is restricted to local recipients of the Various Incentive-based Grant Opportunities and Rewards I (VIGOR I)award.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ETHEL MWANAUMO
ACQUSITION AND ASSITANCE SPECIALIST
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)
- • Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activi...
- • Notice of Stakeholders Meeting on USAID/PEPFAR Strategic Plan for Strengthening Indigenous...
- • USAID/Zambia Solar Technologies Training