WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
The summary for the WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management: Work with partners to focus on more diverse plant life for restoration of wildlife habitats and rehabilitation after wildfires.
|Federal Grant Title:||WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00097|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 31st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 31st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 27th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 27th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 13th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 27th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants : state governments, county governments, city governments, special district governments, public and state controlled institutions of higher education, Federally recognized Native American Tribal governments, Nonprofits having 501-c(3) status with IRS
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on APPLICATION tab to download announcement and instructions
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grant Managment Officer Robert Tichac (307) 775-6331
WY Opportunity Announcement
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY20 Nevada BLM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Native Plant Conservation on Colorado's Public ...
- • BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
- • NM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Plant Conservation and Restorat...
- • BLM-NM Genetic Association Project for Kuenzler's Hedgehog Cactus (Echinocereus fendleri v...
- • BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management
- • BLM ORWA Plant Conservation and Restoration Master Funding Opportunity Announcement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...