Walker Creek Culvert Replacement, Lane County, Oregon
The summary for the Walker Creek Culvert Replacement, Lane County, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Walker Creek Culvert Replacement, Lane County, Oregon: In 2004, two culvert sites were prioritized for replacement to enhance fish productivity in the Walker Creek basin through improved access to important rearing habitats. Site design, review and final acceptance occurred in October 2006. The current culverts are barriers to juvenile fish and potential barriers to adult salmon. These culverts are the only significant fish passage barriers remaining in the entire Walker Creek Watershed. This project will provide for unrestricted upstream movement of Steelhead, Chinook and Coho salmon through removal of barrier culverts and replacement with properly sized and installed culverts. This activity will directly benefit the aquatic ecosystem in the Walker Creek Watershed, and will increase populations of fish for commercial fishing and sport fishing purposes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Walker Creek Culvert Replacement, Lane County, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA07-0016|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 04, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 27, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 27, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 04, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$228,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$228,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is unrestricted. However, this opportunity is being issued under Public Law 106-393, Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act of 2000 (16 U.S.C. 500), which authorizes agreements for the protection, restoration and enhancement of fish and wildlife habitat and other resource objectives on Federal land and on non-Federal land where projects would benefit these resources on Federal land. Eligible applicants must have submitted projects through the BLM Eugene District Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) recommendation and approval process for the expenditure of Title II funds consistent with the Act.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 email@example.com Walker Creek Culvert Replacement, Lane County, Oregon
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...