Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
The summary for the Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fort Worth District, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX: Responses to this Request for Statements of Interest will be used to identify potential investigators for Daily Reservoir Evaporation Loss Study Analysis project to be funded by the Water Resources Management Operational & Maintenance (O&M) Funds which provides professional and technical support for its Water Resources Program in order to facilitate successful implementation of the Water Resources Reform and Development Act of 2014.See attached RSOI document for full details.
|Federal Grant Title:||Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fort Worth District (DOD-COE-FW)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W9126G-20-2-SOI-4993|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 28th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 28th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 27th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 27th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||August 29th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||July 27th, 2020|
- Category Explanation
- Water Resources Reform and Development Act of 2014.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alisa P Marshall
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Historic Building Study for Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- • Rock Art Management Plan Support Fort Hunter Ligget
- • INRMP Support Ft Hunter Liggett & PRFTA, California.
- • FIELD SUPPORT FOR WATERS OF THE US
- • AFCEC Seasonal Support