WaterSMART: Applied Science Grants for the Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) Fiscal Year 2017
The summary for the WaterSMART: Applied Science Grants for the Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) Fiscal Year 2017 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WaterSMART: Applied Science Grants for the Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) Fiscal Year 2017: The objective of this FOA is to invite eligible applicants (see Section C.1 EligibleApplicants) to leverage non-Federal monies and resources by cost sharing withReclamation on applied science projects within the Desert and Southern RockiesLCCs related to drought resiliency, watershed management, and availability of water resources data (Project), as described in more detail in Section C.3.1. Eligible Projects. Projects must be designed to result in applied science tools or information useful in the management of natural and cultural resources within the Desert and Southern Rockies LCCs.
|Federal Grant Title:||WaterSMART: Applied Science Grants for the Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) Fiscal Year 2017|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-DO-17-F024|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||March 14th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||March 14th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 15th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||April 11th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- States, tribes, irrigation districts, water districts, universities, nonprofit research institutions, organizations with water or power delivery authority, or nonprofit organizations not designated as a 501(c)(4)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- WaterSMART (Sustain and Manage America's Resources for Tomorrow)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Matthew Reichert
Grants Management Specialist
Grants Management Specialist E-mail
- Similar Government Grants
- • WaterSMART- Applied Science Grants
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperat...
- • WaterSMART Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects