WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018
The summary for the WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018: This Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects funding opportunity announcement (FOA) supports specific small-scale water efficiency projects that have been prioritized through planning efforts led by the applicant.
|Federal Grant Title:||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-DO-18-F009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||March 19th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||March 19th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 3rd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||100|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 19th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Under P.L. 111-11, Section 9502, an eligible applicant is a state, tribe, irrigation district, water district, or other organization with water or power delivery authority. Applicants must also be located in the Western United States or Territories as identified in the Reclamation Act of June 17, 1902, as amended and supplemented; specifically: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the Virgin Islands.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Matthew Reichert
Grants Management Specialist
Reclamation Financial Assistance Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021
- • WaterSMART Grants: Water Marketing Strategy Grants for Fiscal Year 2019
- • Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants
- • WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2019
- • Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants Fostering District/Farmer Partnershi...
- • Water 2025: Preventing Crisis and Conflict in the West
- • Water 2025: Preventing Crisis and Conflict in the West-System Optimization Reviews
- • San Joaquin River Salinity Management Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects