Wearable to Track Recovery and Relapse Factors for People w/ Addiction(R43/R44)
The summary for the Wearable to Track Recovery and Relapse Factors for People w/ Addiction(R43/R44) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wearable to Track Recovery and Relapse Factors for People w/ Addiction(R43/R44): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to encourage small businesses (SBCs) to develop next generation wearables and supporting mobile applications to identify digital biomarkers associated with reinitiating drug use and relapse, and create a model for just-in-time intervention.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wearable to Track Recovery and Relapse Factors for People w/ Addiction(R43/R44)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DA-18-010|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 15th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 15th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 12th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 12th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 20th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 12th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Single Cell Opioid Responses in the Context of HIV (SCORCH) Program: Data Coordination, An...
- • Targeting Inflammasomes in Substance Abuse and HIV (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Research Networks for the Study of Recovery Support Services for Persons Treated with Medi...
- • The Rat Opioid Genome Project: Clinical Trials not Allowed (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • The National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)
- • NIDA Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR [R44]) Competing Renewal Awards
- • Drug Abuse Aspects of Hiv/Aids and Other Infections
- • Epidemiology of Drug Abuse
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...