Weed&Erosion Control, Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station, AZ
The summary for the Weed&Erosion Control, Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station, AZ grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Weed&Erosion Control, Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station, AZ: The purpose of this Agreement is to conduct weed and erosion control on 287 acres of land at the Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station (NOFS), Flagstaff, Arizona. Weed and erosion control are identified as necessary activities for forest management in the Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan for Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station. Removing non-native plants helps reduce the fuel load and risk of catastrophic wildland fires. Wildland fires pose a threat to the Navy's mission, human health, and the federally threatened Mexican spotted owl.
|Federal Grant Title:||Weed&Erosion Control, Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station, AZ|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-12-R-EROSION|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 15, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 15, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Feb 11, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 18, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Apr 14, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$27,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$27,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linda Protocollo Contract Specialist Phone 619-532-1159
Cooperative Agreement Administrator [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen