Wildlife Response Program at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California
The summary for the Wildlife Response Program at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wildlife Response Program at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California: This Cooperative Agreement is for implementing a Wildlife Rapid Response Program of Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California (MCAGCC) Environmental Affairs. Specific tasks include implementing a Wildlife Call Program to ensure timely response to on-base calls for transporting injured, trapped, or hazardous wildlife safely out of harm's way; implementing the desert tortoise rapid-response clearance program for protection of desert tortoise within emergent training and/or facilities operation footprints; providing biomonitoring support (e.g., for desert tortoise, migratory birds, and other protected wildlife) for base activities including the Land Acquisition project, producing and distributing educational and interpretive material for both public base guests and on-base personnel regarding the Wildlife Rapid Response Program; maintaining associated GIS layers and conducting geodatabase management; and analyzing wildlife data trends for publication in an annual report. See solicitation package for additional information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wildlife Response Program at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command (DOD-ONR-FAC)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-19-2-0005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 6th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 6th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 4th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 4th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 5th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$213,850|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 4th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any applicant that qualifies and is compliant DoDGARS Part 34 or 2 Code of Federal Regulations 200 may apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Reagan Pablo
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen